Behavioural Medicine 2015
Do you see animals with behaviour problems in practice? Do you feel confident in the advice you offer?
Do you want to be able to develop an effective and realistic treatment plan for your patient?
- significantly improve your ability to help your clients better understand their pet’s behaviour
- further your understanding in the basics of behaviour and the intimate relationship between behaviour and organic disease
- develop your skills in differentiating behaviour problems from problem behaviours, to maximise treatment success
- learn how to diagnose behavioural problems in most domestic species
- improve your knowledge of psychotropic medication that is used to treat behavioural problems including when to use medication, which one and why
- gain exposure to the latest updates in behavioural medicine
- interact with other veterinarians who have similar interests in behavioural medicine
- Domestication, Genetic Influences
- Learning Theory 1
- Learning Theory 2
- Therapeutics 1
- Therapeutics 2
- Clinical Examinations
- Anxiety Disorders
- Aggression Problems
- Common Problems
The course tutor is Kersti Seksel.
Online enrolments are now available. Please note that to secure a place in the course you must pay the deposit upon registration. Please note:
To be eligible for the early bird discounts, the course must be paid in full by the relevant early bird cut-off date.
Payment plans are also available to allow you to spread the cost of the course over 3, 6 or 9 months. Please complete the payment plan application form once you have registered for the course. Please note, a $250 fee applies.
Download the brochure here
|Registrant Type||Early Bird 1||Early Bird 2||Regular Price|