This course will provide practical guidelines that will enable you to achieve successful outcomes for your diabetic patients.
Learn about protocols that are easy to follow, new improved treatment and monitoring tools such as insulin dosing pens and flash glucose monitoring, and tips on how to take the stress out of the management of diabetic dogs and cats with concurrent illnesses.
I enjoy these Time Online courses and I strongly recommend it to improve your knowledge and daily practice!!
Emilie Delannoy,Universidad Nacional de Río Cuarto,Argentina
By successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Be more confident in treating and monitoring your diabetic patients and be aware of new treatment and monitoring tools that can improve the management of your patients
- Be better able to manage your sick diabetic patients as well as those that are eating well
- Be equipped with practical guidelines and resources you can use to improve your patient outcomes
- Treatment of the sick diabetic
- Long term management of the diabetic cat
- Long term management of the diabetic dog
- Remission in cats, glucose meters and diabetic neuropathy
What is a TimeOnline?
Flexible and accessible online CPD
TimeOnline is quality online education delivered by veterinary experts in short, manageable timeframes.
Build in-demand skills in key clinical areas. Engage with your tutor/s and other participants through an active discussion forum. The programs are further enhanced by concise core notes, video presentations, case studies, images, useful links and interactive quizzes to test your knowledge and round out the program. Earn 10 CPD point with completion of each TimeOnline course.
Who should enrol?
This course is suitable for qualified veterinarians. Veterinary students are welcome to enrol.
Veterinary nurses/technicians with a special interest in the topic are also welcome to enrol in this course. Please be aware that the course is designed for qualified veterinarians and you should consider this in light of your knowledge and experience before you register.
|Recent Graduate / Part-time Professional Member
|eMember / Non-Member
*Members include: Practice, Professional and Academic members.