Adrenal Diseases in Cats
Clinical signs, diagnosis and treatment of adrenal disease in cats
This PodcastPLUS aims to educate about adrenal disease in cats with a focus on the most common - hyperaldosteronism.
We will discuss clinical signs, diagnosis and treatment options. In addition we will also discuss some of the less common adrenal diseases such as hyperadrenocorticism, sex hormone secreting tumours and phaechromocytoma.
Following this podcast, you will be able to:
- Recognise signalment, clinical signs and laboratory changes associated with hyperaldosteronism in cats.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of treatment options for hyperaldosteronism.
- Recognise signalment and clinical signs in patients that might be suggestive of other functional adrenal diseases and understand which further diagnostic methods would be appropriate.
This PodcastPLUS comes with:
- Access to a pre-recorded video podcast
- A discussion forum for conversation, debate and information exchange with your peers and tutor
- Access to further reading and/or resources
- A self-assessed multiple choice quiz to qualify for CPD
- An electronic certificate available for download upon successful completion of the quiz.