Dental Radiology: a guide to radiographic interpretation
Dental radiography has become an important tool for diagnosing oral diseases in companion animals.
However, the interpretation of these radiographs can be frankly, confusing. This podcast will offer a beginners’ guide to interpreting these radiographs and diagnosing oral disease, including differentiating between normal, variations on normal and true oral pathology. This will lead to more clinical confidence when dealing with dental cases.
Following this podcast, you will be able to:
- Obtain skills in interpreting dental radiographs
- Use these new skills to confidently diagnose more oral pathology and to offer more predictable treatment outcomes for your patients
- Increase your dental caseload and thus lift practice profitability.
This PodcastPLUS comes with:
- Access to a pre-recorded video podcast
- A discussion forum for conversation, debate and information exchange with your peers and tutor
- Access to further reading and/or resources
- A self-assessed multiple choice quiz to qualify for CPD
- An electronic certificate available for download upon successful completion of the quiz.