Salmonella - cast it out!
Outbreaks of salmonella can be challenging and stressful to deal with.
Additionally the pathogen can become endemic on farm, occurring in cows and calves year after year. This podcast will cover key steps to approaching the outbreak in calves and milking herds as well as briefly discuss Salmonella in other ruminants.
Following this podcast, you will be able to:
- Discuss Salmonella structure, nomenclature and vaccination
- Review key steps in approaching an outbreak in calves
- Review key steps in approaching an outbreak in a milking herd
- Conduct a brief discussion of Salmonella in other ruminants.
This PodcastPLUS comes with:
- Access to a pre-recorded video podcast
- A discussion forum for conversation, debate and information exchange with your peers and tutor
- Access to further reading and/or resources
- A self-assessed multiple choice quiz to qualify for CPD
- An electronic certificate available for download upon successful completion of the quiz.