Update on Drugs in Behaviour Medicine
There are many medications that are used to help pets with behaviour problems
There are also several new drugs that have been or will shortly be launched in Australia. This podcast will keep you up to date with how to use them and the many permutations and combinations that you should or should not use to help your patients.
Following this podcast, you will be able to:
- Understand when medication may be helpful
- Learn which medications can be used to together and which should not be used together.
This PodcastPLUS comes with:
- Access to a pre-recorded video podcast
- A discussion forum for conversation, debate and information exchange with your peers and tutor
- Access to further reading and/or resources
- A self-assessed multiple choice quiz to qualify for CPD
- An electronic certificate available for download upon successful completion of the quiz.