Masterclass in Diabetes Management
This course will provide practical guidelines that will enable you to achieve successful outcomes for your diabetic patients.
Learn about protocols that are easy to follow, new improved treatment and monitoring tools such as insulin dosing pens and flash glucose monitoring, and tips on how to take the stress out of the management of diabetic dogs and cats with concurrent illnesses.
Veterinary nurses with a special interest in the topic are welcome to enrol in this course. Please be aware that the course is designed for qualified veterinarians and you should consider this in light of your knowledge and experience before you register.
“Much appreciated Linda, thank you for your effort in providing an excellent delivery of very useful and practical information which I could immediately implement in my clinic. Cheers” Gloria Lee, Mount Pleasant Vet Centre (Mandai).
“It was a great course with a great instructor. Linda not only participated in the discussion but also gave a really constructive knowledge that i can apply on my case management” Kathy Lee, Locum
By successfully completing this course, you will:
- Be more confident in treating and monitoring your diabetic patients and be aware of new treatment and monitoring tools that can improve the management of your patients
- Be better able to manage your sick diabetic patients as well as those that are eating well
- Be equipped with practical guidelines and resources you can use to improve your patient outcomes
- The sick diabetic: Practical guide to management of diabetic dogs and cats that present with inappetence or other problems.
- The diabetic cat that is eating well
- The diabetic dog that is eating well
- Course wrap up and additional topics
|Recent Grad / Part-time Member||$303|
|Non-member / eMember||$607|