Looking Down the Microscope
Number of pages:
Let a pathologist blessed with experience that only comes with the curse of age, give you some practical tips and an approach to diagnosing disease from fine needle cell aspirates, peripheral blood films, body cavity fluids and urine.
• Getting the basics right for diagnosis when looking down the microscope – how does a pathologist do it, how can you do it?
• How to make a peripheral blood film and recognize all those blood cells
• Getting the fundamentals right for cytopathological diagnosis
• Structures in urinary sediment – what do they mean for the detection of disease?
• What can you glean from a cytological smear made from a body cavity effusion?
This is the digital proceedings from this CVE event held in Adelaide on 28 April 2013, and Port Macquarie on 27 October, 2013.
|Price (excl tax)||$10.23||$13.64|