Surgical Approaches to the Bones and the Joints of the Dog
This new and revised digital edition of Dr Wing Tip Wong’s very popular DVD on canine surgery includes all the common approaches to the shoulder, elbow, hip, stifle and hock joints as well as the humerus and ilial shaft as in the original DVD made in 2000. In addition, bone models have been introduced to highlight the approach. Recorded in digital format, the images are much sharper and clearer.
By virtue of the dynamic nature of this medium, Dr Wong is able to demonstrate, better than can be accomplished by text and static illustrations, the ability to achieve good exposure of joints and bones which is an important aspect of pre-surgical planning.
- Caudal Approach to the Shoulder Joint
- Approach to Distal Humerus via Olecranon Osteotomy
- Lateral Approach to the Humeral Shaft
- Approach to the Lateral Compartment of the Elbow Joint
- Approach to the Medial Compartment of the Elbow Joint
- Dorsal Approach to the Hip via Trochanteric Osteotomy
- Lateral Approach to the Stifle Joint
- Approach to the Medial Compartment of the Hock Joint
- Approach to the Shaft of the Ilium
|Price (excl tax)||$54.55||$72.73|